Sunday, May 4, 2008

Take me out TTBG

I visited the Metrodome today. Wanted to get the bobblehead so I had to get there early and watch nothing for an hour and a half before the game started. Then the Tigers proceded to put up 4 runs before recording an out. Six runs in all in the first inning! As Harry Carey would say - "Holy Cow!!". The Twins went down 9 times in a row against Kenny Rogers. I can't remember wanting to leave a game in the third inning before today. But we hung in there. Hard to believe Boof tossed 45 pitches in the first, and then another 45 over the next five innings. Good for him. He didn't throw in the towel. The Twins picked away and ended up winning 7-6. Unbelievable! If they do make something of the season, Today's game will be labeled as memorable I'm sure.

No comments: